comic book and cartoon pictures

content down here

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fox in Gimp

Drew and colored this in GIMP. The fox is a little off, especially the left arm which bothers me from the shoulder all the way down to her fingers. The right one looks good though! My favorite part of this pic is the leaves of the lovely little trees, which are composed of a mix of burlwood and coffee bean textures. Too keen! The grass looks like a shiny green carpet or something, btw the ice texture was used to make the grass. I almost used a wood grain texture for the fox's fur but stopped myself, thank god. I have to say I'm not in love with this picture but at the same time it's mine and therefore it's a part of me. You put a little bit of yourself in everything you do, well, I put my signature in the corner anyway, so that counts.

TL;DR --> This pic ain't that great but what the hell, it's content.

No comments:

Post a Comment